Sunday 12 June 2011

Small Hiatus

I'm going to be off Stardoll for a while because of exams and real life. I will be logging in to check messages, so if you have anything at all to ask, just guestbook or dollmail me. I will reply to all :) I'll be posting the task two entries in a few days after I'm less busy--I promise.

I probably will be continuing with the project when I come back. It just depends on the circumstances. There were 30 entrants of which 18 replied, and then in task two, 3 quit with the other three of the 16 just not completing the task. Odds are, I'll continue as I owe it to everyone who's put the time and effort in to their entries, but the prize may end up being reduced. Sorry.

Love,
Sara
xoxo

6 comments:

Rhona / rhonacrowley said...

Okay good luck with your exams!

RobynisDreaming said...

Good luck Sara. I'll miss you.

Grace said...

Good luck with your exams! That's not fair on the other contestants who didn't leave the competition if you reduce the prize :L

Miss M said...

@Grace:
Which is why I said the prize may end up being reduced. I don't want to change it as in a way, I've promised them the prize, and if there's one thing I hate, it's breaking my promises.

Evie Stoneman said...

Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm Lucy, and i would really like to join the competition - do you think i could as three people left? I'll fill in a form if you want! Lucy xxx